At Next legal we have a long history of serving the real estate industry and we provide a comprehensive, all inclusive service in our real estate and property law practice. We have extensive knowledge with sound business and legal judgment to deliver creative solutions for our clients.
Our diverse range of clients includes:
- Buyers and sellers of residential houses, apartments, commercial spaces, lay outs, farm land or non agricultural real property.
- Owners, licensees and lessors
- Commercial and residential tenants
- Educational and not-for-profit organizations
- Banks and other institutional lenders
- Real estate agents
- Apartment owners associations./li>
By all inclusive we mean we will provide the following services to you.
Title search and scrutiny of documents and paper publication for risk mitigation in appropriate cases regarding any property referred to us in a time bound manner.
- Drafting agreements for sale, sale deeds and registration of property.
- Property Verification and property scrutiny.
- Clarifying the title status of any property scrutinized by Nextlegal to any third party referred by your business, like your potential clients, partners etc.
- All kinds of regulatory and liasoning services with various government agencies.
- Drafting Joint Development Agreements for real estate businesses.
- Drafting sub-contracting and service contracting agreements, sourcing, logistics and hedging contracts.
- Formation of apartment owners associations and governance.
- Conversion of agricultural land to non- agricultural and commercial land.
- Drafting rental agreements, lease agreements, license agreements etc.
- Drafting and registering relinquishment deeds, gift deeds, life estates, wills and trusts.
- Mortgage and hypothication consultancy.
- Laws relating land reforms.
- Representation before various courts, tribunals, authorities, forums etc on priority.
We represent clients in property disputes related to:
- Zoning and land use
- Land accusation
- Adverse possession
- Tax assessment proceedings
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Mortgage servicing
- Construction supply disputes
- Real estate purchase agreement disputes
when litigation is not in our clients’ best interest, we pursue alternative dispute resolution to reach a favorable settlement on cases that might otherwise be a long and costly litigation.